I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown
Don't make fun of my fingers, I already know they're short and fat! lol My hair is really stubborn. No matter what hair dye I use to lighten it, the results are almost always the same. Even when my hair is already lightened, it somehow still manages to retain that same coppery brown color... In this case, I seemed to have gotten the 'generic' result for "Dark color hair..." I dyed my virgin Asian black/dark brown hair and here are the results: Window lighting. (Somehow this always alters the color) Indirect daylight lighting Bathroom lighting Box color to actual hair comparison in low light. Seems like it was right after all. xP On an everyday basis, my hair color looks like a cross between window lighting and indirect daylight lighting. I was honestly freaked out at first because my hair initially looked like it was slightly bleached orange. But after a few days, it darkened down to what i...
Comments
I just love An Cafe..x) That yaoi picture and that little fanservice almost made me die from nosebleeding... Sinful!xDD
byes..!!