Almost finished with this semester

I really shouldn't be writing in here this late.. ugh, I am so torn between using my other blog vs this blog.. I guess I'll just use the other blog for drama reviews or whatever since I really have no idea..

Anyway, I'm almost finished with this semester and I am so happy! ^^ Just two more days of school and I'm free for winter break! It's really too bad because I still have zero urge to shop and that's pretty much the only thing I can really do here. I've been wanting to go to this H-Mart downtown but it's a REALLY long drive down there and I don't wanna drive. I'm pretty sure that taking the bus there would take half a day considering all the transfers but I'll have to look into it.

I am so procrastinating on my paintings too. They're really graphicy.. If that makes any sense. Maybe I'll post them on here but I don't really want to. I'll have to make a watermark on them..

So, that's about it for now. I have two paintings left. One is a beach scene and another is Tokidoki inspired. ^__^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2