It's about f**cking time I blog again

It's been a while.  WTF, I always seems to say this so I'm just gonna skip all that shit, lol.  We finally have everything back upstairs.  So what has been happening all this while?  Well, for one thing, the flooring guys finally finished the floor at the very end of August!  Now everything is officially moved back to their respective places.

The crazy thing is, after all that $$$ spent on flooring, the washing machine broke down not long after the flooring was finished.   (o_O)  I suggested to Mom that the entire family should pitch in to buy the new washing machine.  It only makes sense as everyone in the family has their clothes washed.  Eventually we all did it that way which I thought was awesome because it really buffed off the edge of the cost that would have been to only our parents. 
The new washing machine is a Samsung brand and it has these really cute electronic chimes the indicate certain functions such as different washing settings and when it finishes, it plays this little tune.  I feel like I'm back in Japan or in some kind of Korean drama... x3

I've also gotten a serious addiction to a cellphone game which I like to call "Rage," A.K.A., Rage of Bahamut.


To all other fellow Ragers out there, the two week wait for fellow/order trades is a b*tch, don't you agree?  A cool/not so cool thing that also happened was that my bro gave me his ultrasuperawesome account since he hates the new trading system.  So now I have this shiny new account to manage but there goes more of my time.  I'll probably get over it eventually.................... or not.

Right now I'm sitting around upstairs in my newly floored room sipping on some hot cocoa.  Very relaxing indeed. :)  I got this late night craving for junk food but couldn't find anything..  So I went into the cupboard and tried looking for the Nutella as my last resort


 (Seriously tho, Nutella usually works as an instant KILL for sugar cravings but I couldn't find any!) 

In the end, I found few month old hot cocoa packets and settled for that.  xP

I had to wake up really early this morning to drop of sis at work so I had this full day cooking, walking the dogs, and at the very end of the day, went to Ikea and got a mini paper lamp for $10.  I made two soups today, miso and this chicken kimchi soup I invented.  I think it's pretty good but I could have used more kimchi which there was hardly any left.  :(  Mom mentioned that the miso soup was a bit salty but that's easily remedied with additional water.  I really wanted to make soups because the weather has gotten really rainy and cold.  There's nothing like hot soup on a cold day and the forecast said that it will be cold and rainy tomorrow too.  Yay for hot soup!

I didn't even play any video games today.


I bought FFXIII-2 (couldn't resist with an Xbox getting dusty...).  It's not a bad game although what people say about the story not being as epic as its predecessor is true.  But the gameplay is fun and the characters are attractive with interesting stories.  The only thing I can't really stand are those clock puzzles.  I'm sorry but I'm just not into those kinds of things.  I downloaded the clock puzzle cheat thing which helps a LOT.  I wouldn't recommend people who aren't good with these kinds of mind twisters to waste your time.
Unfortunately for me, I agonized on my first few clock puzzles when it got to the 12 hour settings and I could have simply used a site like this one: (https://www.robertwoodward.com/clockPuzzle/) to help me.  (-____-)

I'm still trying to finish up Ojakgyo Brothers but I'm still maybe around the half-point of the series.  It's still a great show.

I picked up a couple other dramas to watch, I just couldn't resist..  The first one is called Panda and Hedgehog...

 This show is too cute and makes me want cake really, really bad!

 ... and sis started watching City Hunter on Netflix so I decided to watch with her and it's really great as I expected.  I mean c'mon, it's Lee Min Ho!  That man can do no wrong!

 "Hello Ladies..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, I'm tired now so I'll be going to sleep.  I gotta stop watching Yugioh Abridged late at night.  That show is so addicting, I'm starting to use the character's catchphrases!  "Cat face"  :3 


WATCH YUGIOH ABRIDGED!!!  Little Kuribo is a genius, nuff said.

 
Spoof of 'Cybernetic Robot of Christmas Past from the Future'...  L-M-F-A-O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2