So grossed out right now...

We've had this mouse problem in our house for about half a month and I'm pretty disgusted.

And it's not that I hate the mouse animal, it's just the diseases that they may carry such as hanta virus. Yuck!!! @#$#%@!!!!
It's airborn so I'm being so careful for mouse poop or whatever and not having it in my room.

Anyway, I'm at work today and I get a call from my sister and she tells me that she has baaaaad news and she's not sure if she should tell me lest I get paranoid.
I'm already guessing of what's coming. Yes, the horrid mouse. o____O

It happens to be that the cursed thing got into my makeup drawer! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it did make my paranoia reach about a maximum of 100%, but it's a good thing that I found out right? I don't wanna be putting on makeup onto my eyes when the mouse was crawling all over it!
I had some false eyelashes in there so I had my sister dispose of it. T.T
I just bought those a day ago too and only used them once... *sniff.*

The rest of the stuff were enclosed mascara and eyeliner stuff so thank god, I can just disinfect them. All that makeup is too expensive to just toss out in the trash.

So before I go home tonight, I'm gonna have to stop by King Soopers and pick up some disinfectent and some kind of container to hold all that cosmetic stuff. Damn mouse! I don't even have any food in my room too! .\_/.

It's nasty and gross but hopefully, I'll get over it.. I'm a germaphobic by nature so it won't be easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown