Me and my lazyass self + clothing haul

I've been sooo lazy, I don't even know why...  image I've really gotta get off my ass and do something!  I thought writing in this blog might get my brain motivated to study.

I still have one class I'm going to have to finish so that means study, study, study for the upcoming exams.

Well, at least I have something to be proud of today since I cooked some miso soup and rice. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

I recently ventured out to my local mall and stopped by the only store I visit, Forever21.  I was so happy because I finally found a couple of dresses for the spring to wear with my cardigans!  The bottom two are the dresses and the top are spring blouses. 


Not only that, but I finally took the plunge and purchased a pea coat on yesstyle.com for around $68 total (shipping included).


I'm quite happy with it and glad I took the opportunity to buy it while it was around 30% off.  During the holidays, I saw something like this and it was around $72 without a discount.  I waited and waited for it to go on sale but it never did and I regretted not buying it because once it got taken off the site, I could never find that same style without it being around $180! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
  
Okay, so now this is gonna sound bad but I was feeling kind of crazy at the moment.  While I was browsing on ebay, I came across similar Korean styled pea coats that were the shorter length variety and they were so much cheaper, even with the $10.99 shipping!  So the total of this one was about $40 with the shipping included.
I ended up purchasing this pea coat on ebay and I'm hoping that the quality of it is at least somewhat as good as the first pea coat I bought.

 I was seriously thinking about getting the yellow color because it looked cool but I ended up choosing beige since it's just more versatile.

My inspiration for pea coats and slightly more dressy clothing these days is probably coming from these tumblr images I've seen recently. 

I don't know if it's mori-girl inspired but it just looks so elegant and natural and I really want to get this kind of style.
 That's about all for now with clothes.  I can't wait to mix and match with some outfits~!image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2