Cooking for Christmas

So much cooking today...! (~ - o -)~

Even though I only made two things.

Every year, I cook something for Christmas and New Years. Usually the traditional Japanese dishes because well, I'm Japanese... and it's convenient since I already know how to make this stuff.

I've posted what I cooked on Christmas before but almost always, it's chicken katsu and Christmas cake.



A nicer Christmas cake/hot pot from (2014)
Christmas cake (2014)

At times I think I should be more spontaneous and make a different kind of Christmas cake besides the standard strawberry shortcake. But I'm too lazy to learn to perfect a new recipe...

 That's pretty much all I did today. A lot of cooking. I don't think I left the house, wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2