Cringe moments where I need an intervention


If anyone else has watched danisnotonfire's youtube video of cringe attacks, *high fives*.

I have these moments a bit too often for my taste. Probably because I don't have enough to keep my mind occupied. Bad memories (usually where I made a fool of myself) from the past creep up on me all too often.

Like today, this moment from last semester in school re-surfaced where... okay not even going to talk about it or else I'll keep thinking about this forever. (-__-) The gist of it is that I just shouldn't care about what people think of me and instead put my best face forward. I worry too much about what others think of me. Period. And for some reason, it's always worse in a work or school setting. Social settings? Meh. But work and school are the killers.

Now this is where the intervention should set in. There are so many times where I wish that I could have an existential crisis when I get my 'cringe attacks'. I mean, wouldn't it be so great if every time we had a bad memory re-surface that won't leave us alone, instead we question our existence in the world and think about what small and insignificant tiny dust particles we are?

Brilliant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2