Night Walk

No ghost sightings tonight.. *Sigh...*

Walking at night is a little scary. I usually don't walk at night, maybe at dusk but not at night. But, my neighborhood isn't too sketchy so I guess I let my guard down. :P

It was breezy and cool, unlike the day. There are a lot of cool things I see at night that I could never see or hear in the day: the lady riding a bike with bright neon lights, the crickets singing their songs, the moon illuminated brightly in the sky.. The stars are nice too but there are too many lights in my neighborhood to get a good view of them.

I'm rambling. Time to end this post. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2