Online Buys

Recently, I've been ordering stuff online because I can't find them anywhere in stores where I live.
They're all Japanese products. lol, Yeah, I love Japan.



First product, An Cafe Gokutama Rock Cafe CD. Fun songs. ^^
There's a lot of keyboard in this one.

Second product, An Cafe Magnya Carta CD. This is probably my favorite one out of all the CD's I've got from them. I think it's because I prefer the electric keyboard not mixed in with the rock music. Sometimes it's okay though. ^_-

Last CD I got from An Cafe, Ko Akuma Usagi no Koibumi to Machine Gun.
I can never remember the name of this CD. It's waaaaay to long. lol I don't know kanji either so that doesn't help me much. xP

There's only four songs on this and the CD costs just as much as a CD with 11 songs on it! Crazy isn't it?! I bought it mostly for the first song, My Heart Leaps for "C" but the other three aren't half bad.

I don't think I'll be getting the other CD's unless I'm in the area. I'm tired of ordering online haha.

Gatsby moving rubber #1 and #2. The purple is Gatsby Wild Shake moving rubber and the green is Gatsby Air Rise moving rubber (both are 80g).

I'm thinking the main difference is what kind of hair these two are for. The wild shake is for shorter hair and it mainly spikes it and the air rise is for medium length hair and it gives it volume.

Although In the end, I believe both gatsby's can spike hair.

That's all for now. I'm sort of tired of ordering things online but it's fun waiting for stuff in the mail. ^0^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2