True Blood!!!!



I am so addicted to this show right now.
I first watched it a couple nights ago with my mom and it is sooooo goood (lol, good thing my lil sis wasn't watching)!

My brother works for this broadcasting company and all the workers there got a free preview DVD CD of the new HBO series, True Blood based on the Southern Vampire novels. I didn't watch it until months later because me and my closed minded ways didn't want to believe that an American drama series could be all that great. That show proved me so wrong!

It's pretty trashy and raw with all the swearing, sex, and racism stuff but I don't know, I just like it a LOT! I think it's because of the vampire theme which I love and the characters were so well played. In my opinion, the actors in this drama series are very talented, especially the girl who plays Tera. They're just so into their characters. It's really entertaining to watch.

I'm only on episode two right now and I have to watch it online because I have no idea when it plays on TV. I know it's of course on the HBO channel but uh, I have no idea of what time. I think it's like on Sunday nights but unfortunately I work at that time. -__-
Well, I don't particularly mind watching it online. Most of the shows I like are pretty hard to come by on TV.

So, whoever else is out there who are loyal followers of this series like myself, I've come across this site and it has some great links to watch the series.
They've got the full episodes and it doesn't seem like you have to download anything. I went to the movie4watch links.

http://www.sidereel.com/True_Blood/_watch/_history/1

Watch it if you love vampire stuff! It's pretty good omitting the sex, foul language, and rawness. >_<

I'm planning on reading the books too! I'm so excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2