Can't get to sleep so I'm writing this...

So right now, I'm just awake and even though I pulled an all-nighter from yesterday, I still can't get to sleep at this time. -__-

It's funny when I think about it. Today, I went out with my mom shopping for wedding outfits. She needed a dress so I helped her out in picking one. We also looked in a few shoe stores because I insisted that I might need new dress shoes. After looking through all these shoes, I realized that I really don't need them. I find it so amusing that I have to physically go to the store and actually look through all the shoes to realize this. The way my mind works still baffles me.

I finally went out and bought new acrylic paints today so maybe now, I'll finally get started on painting. Before summer, I promised myself that I would work on art stuff this summer since I wasn't going to school. It's also to help me because I'm the type of person who feels depressed if I'm not doing anything productive and I do count artwork as something productive. Sometimes cooking and doing household chores/errands isn't enough. xP

So tomorrow, I'll be going out with mom and sis to finish off the wedding outfit mission once and for all and I don't think that'll take long. lol

That's about it for now. I cooked some spaghetti for the family and cleaned up the kitchen afterwards and I feel happy knowing that I did something to contribute. ^^

As for art stuff, I really should get my ass moving on digital paintings at the very least. The field I'm getting into is all about digital artwork and I am SOOO behind on it, it's crazy!
The sad thing is that I am so poor that I can't even afford to buy photoshop right now... enough of my bitching, I'll just have to settle for traditional media which I have no problem with. I just get a little worried because I like to be prepared and have at least somewhat of a foundation of experience.

I'm happy because I'll finally be able to read through the acrylic art book I borrowed from the library and utilize it. The book has all kinds of useful techniques and it'll be fun to experiment. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2