I lost my cameraaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Grrr.. So annoying! Don't you hate it when you lose things but it's lost in your own home? I gotta find it because I finished school this semester (YAY! ^^) and so I have more time to do leisure things like cook, bake, art stuff, and just enjoying life!

And today, I made kimbap. It is kind of bland to my Japanese palette. I'm used to sushi. So I made a side sauce for it and I think that helps. :D

If only I had my camera, I could have taken a picture of it... -__- Dammit.

Here's what it would have looked like, just without a few of the items in the kimbap like the spinach, pickled daikon, etc..:

I borrowed this image from thewreckoning82 on photobucket. So, much thanks and credits to him/her for the picture! Sadly, it's not my kimbap T.T

The kimbap I made actually has less condiments to it. lol
I ended up not buying the pickled daikon because the pack it came in was too much and I wasn't sure if the family would even like the kimbap. I also didn't get any spinach because I waited too long and it was gone from the fridge by the time I got to making it. xP

Ugh.. I so wanna take a picture of my beautiful kimbap! >_<
Maybe next time, I'll use fresh tuna instead of the fishcake.. I'm not a fan of fishcake. bleh

I'm listening to Final Fantasy songs/music right now. I just LUV them! They're so beautiful, especially because they put so much effort into these theme songs. Not like all that mainstream crap that's been coming out.

The songs I've been hearing recently on the radio are so pointless. I'll admit, they do have a somewhat addicting tune but that's about it. The rest is just trash. The lyrics don't have much deep meaning (it's usually about sex.... wth?) and the chorus, eh.. I don't even want to go there. There's this repeating one word thing going on and I HATE it! People have to realize that this usually works for techno and trance songs, not really your basic R&B and pop.

Sorry, I love to rant sometimes.

It's so funny because although all the drama and hectic-ness before the exams is over, I still have so much to do! Seeing the counselor's applying for financial aid and whatnot. I finally applied to a university and got accepted! Woohoooo!!!

I'm not sure what else to say for now.. I'm so not in the writing mood and I'm hungry.. So now I'm going to go and eat that kimbap!

Bye lovely readers! ^.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2