Vacation Blues... Y.Y

OMG, So long since I posted AGAIN! lolz, no surprise there.

I got back from my trip to Japan and I got my forgotten purse back. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED-! \(^o^)/

Lets rewind back about a month ago to the end of the Singapore trip. I'm sure this probably happens a lot but I forgot an item on the plane and of course it has to be the most important thing I'm carrying; Yes, my purse. I forgot it on a plane in Japan and our connection was too close for me to go back and get it. I basically survived without my purse essentials like my wallet, phone, PSP (well, okay I probably don't need that one..) for roughly a month. There were a couple more expensive items in there like prescription reading glasses and my camera so I'm sooo happy that the Japanese people who found and dealt with my purse were so honest. I have a new respect for their honesty and integrity.

We got to the airport, went through customs, and then went to the baggage claim. It was a little wait but the guy was very helpful and led us to the right area and they brought my purse to me. The place was literally called "The Meeting Area."

Yikes, SO off topic. I always go off on a tangent, xP. So back to my topic of vacation blues. We got back from Japan on Tuesday and I felt so tired! I don't remember feeling like this the last time I travelled; I'm starting to wonder if my age is catching up to me... lolz

So the next two free days of my week, I just don't feel like doing anything. I don't even have an appetite nor desire for any kind of activity. I really just played on the PSP because I could think of nothing else that I'd want to do. I felt so unmotivated. I guess I did wash a few dishes here and there and let the dogs outside but that's about it. Thinking back on it, I must have been such a drab.

Then Friday rolls in and I can't even get up at the right time for work. It's like my internal clock is all wrong.

Right now it's the end of Friday and I think that I may have gotten at least somewhat back on track. I hate this post vacation depression so much. I'm glad that it seems like I'm getting out of it with the help of work. I really believe that having a job helps enormously with getting over the vacation blues. (^.^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown