The Twilight Movie Saga is FINALLY over!!!


I went to see the last installment of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn Part 2 just because I had already watched the first three so I'm like, we've gotta watch the last one, just for the hell of it, lol.  I went with mom on this one.

And so ironic that in the post just before this one I'm b*tching her out, lmao.  Well, if it sounds that serious, it's not really.  Our personalities are just SO alike, that we often clash with each other.  We get over it fairly quickly.

If people look at reviews for the whole Twilight Series, it's often leaning toward the negative which I understand, because there are TONS of Twi-Haters out there.  I think it has something to do with them hating Stephanie Meyer's guts because her writing style sucks with her love for repetitive adjective spamming and they wonder HOW and WHY her books somehow got popular, even getting turned into movies.  I personally don't hold any hatred for Mrs Meyer.  Sure, she's set feminism back maybe a few decades, but I do applaud her on successfully brainwashing millions of young women around the world (I have been one of these women). xP

I somehow got out of my Twilight spell maybe around the book Eclipse because the writing was starting to get redundant and Bella and Edward were getting on my nerves.  By the last book, I was thinking this is one f*cked up fanfic!

WTF AM I READING?!!!

Anyway, back to the movie, I thought it was okay, quite entertaining as a first impression.  I really liked what the writers did with Bella's "Vampire Awakening" and her first hunt.  It was one of those moments where you think, "That's exactly how I imagined it in the book!  ( > w < )

There was a lot of careful detail in how her eyesight was um.... immensely improved?

This scene pic gives me a sense of Spiderman deja-vu...

"Imma eat a mountain lion, yum yum..."

The story seemed to flow at a good pace with nothing really too rushed.  The only thing I felt could use improvement was giving the majority of the new characters more lines!  

There were lots of new characters introduced in this movie but most of them had hardly any lines, maybe 3 lines each... more than that if they were lucky? 

I thought one of the Amazon Vampire women was hilarious because she reminded me of Tyra Banks for some reason, lol.

Introducing....  Tyra Banks' Amazonian look!

Most of the actors did a great job with their roles but the person I enjoyed watching the most was Michael Sheen who played Aro.  He's just fits his character so perfectly;  He seems to do well playing evil psychopathic villains with a sense of humor, lol.

"Me likey this role~!"

To my amazement, this movie actually gave a huge surprise.  I won't give any spoilers but I WILL describe how I felt.  At first I thought, oh, this must be some kind of dream sequence or hypothetical situation but as it continued on, my expression changed to this: 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


But then at the end of that scene, I found out that all wasn't really true and was like this:


Those guys almost had me fooled! lol.  It's just that the scene in question took so LONG!

I would have to watch that movie again to give a more accurate review because I went to that movie mostly for entertainment and it was certainly entertaining.  I just wish they gave some of the side characters more lines instead of watching precious screen time on ultrasuperboring make out sessions between Ed and Bel... ( -__- ) zZzzZZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2