(Hopefully) Upcoming blog posts. . .

Yes, yes, again, it's been a WHILE...  well, good news is, I've finally managed to jump back on the working bandwagon and to my surprise, it's been quite pleasant so far.  I don't think I've ever actually enjoyed work as a new hire this much before.  I guess it's because I have such AWESOME coworkers!  \ ( ^ v ^ ) /  It helps immensely when you have coworkers as supportive as I do and it actually makes me look forward to going to work!  In my previous job, I would be all alone and I guess after all those years, I forgot what it feels like to have other people to work and interact with.  It's so much more fun with more people, well, at least when they're nice!  xD

So back to my newest blog, I've got some ideas that I thought I'd share but unfortunately, I've been bumming too much watching Netflix (Secret Garden & Glee) on our family's newest device, the ipad; now I already have to go to bed for work tomorrow.  I'll say its best features are its compactness and how it conveniently enables me to watch movies while laying in bed.  Perhaps encouraging me to be a couch potato isn't the best thing....

Anyway, without further ado, here's my list of (hopefully) upcoming blogs~!:

- Netflix Anime movie review: Origin POSTED http://mikun-revenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/netflix-anime-review-origin-spirits-of.html
 

- Netflix Anime TALK: What I've been watching!

- Most recently watched K-dramas & thoughts..

- My review on FFXIII-2, how the XIII story took a strange turn, and 'talk' about the next sequel

- How I survive, and thrive at my job during BORING times

- *~The early check off of my Christmas WISHLIST~POSTED http://mikun-revenge.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-early-check-off-of-my-christmas.html

- My favorite phone apps to pass the time

- Review on Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream POSTED http://mikun-revenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/review-on-etude-house-precious-mineral.html
 
- My trip to South Korea

- Ryokan in America? "Hontou?!!!"

- Lasting Makeup for WORK POSTED http://mikun-revenge.blogspot.com/2012/12/lasting-makeup-for-work.html

- Why it SUCKS being the eldest child  POSTED http://mikun-revenge.blogspot.com/2012/11/why-it-sucks-to-be-eldest-child.html

Comments

Julia said…
I started blogging again after a hiatus too! Though now it's like a daily must-do thing, it's weird :P lol
anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing your blog posts because it seems we have many interests in common! :)
MiNapi said…
Hi, thank you, I'm glad some of my posts are amusing to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2