WA: 1st Day

I got to Washington on Tuesday night and it was pouring rain! I had to wait at the airport for around an hour so I walked to the light rail station and got to get a good look at the sound transit system. The train looks really nice and I'm hoping that I get to ride it at least once while I'm here. Chances are that I will get to ride on that lovely train. It reminds me a little bit of the public trains in Asia.

I hope that they become more prominent in America over time. ^^

I got picked up by my dad and sister after that and we went back to his apartment. Not much time to do anything there because it was so late so I took a quick shower and went straight to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2