WA: 2nd Day

The next morning, Wednesday, I woke up early so that dad could take me to Walmart to get a camera. I got this Canon camera that had around 20x zoom power and got it all locked and ready to take to Seattle.

After Walmart, dad dropped me and my sister off at the transit station and from there, we caught a bus to Seattle.

The weather was still cloudy and misty but that didn't dampen our spirits. We got to the city, intending to get off near Uwajimaya village as we found there was a lovely food court there but unfortunately, we got off much too early. I suppose we miscalculated how much further it was because we were thinking that it was a quick few blocks away. We were so wrong.

At this point, I'm guessing that we got off somewhere near the space needle as it took us a good 2 hours to walk there. This includes meandering up and down the steep hills of the city, trying to find the right avenue to take us there. -__-

The up side about all of this is that I basically saw a lot of the city such as Pikes Market and Westlake shopping center. We also saw plenty of back streets and different sides of the city other than the major tourist areas.

I got some nice shots of the city with the camera so I'll upload when I get back home. The only sucky thing about the camera is that it took AA batteries and I realized that I wanted the lithion charger. I was planning to return it the next day for a different camera (making me unable to use it in the city at that point), even though I really wanted the Canon.
But that story is for the next day...

We finally got to Uwajimaya in one piece. I had this yogurt from.... I think it was called Utopia but I don't really remember. My sister had her usual chicken and rice. x3

After eating, we both walked around the store a bit and found a nice cake roll and a few other items like manapua and chocolate so we bought those. Then we went into the Kinokuniya bookstore that's attached to the main store and looked in there for a long time at magazines and manga. It was fun.

Then we found a bus stop nearby and took that back to the transit station and another bus back home.

When we got back, we hung out and watched TV. I don't remember exactly what we ate for din din..

Then we went to bed, tired from all that walking and excitement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2