Funny how life can get so busy in mere seconds

It's almost the end of the semester and I'm so happy since I'll be over with these classes that I've been sticking it out with (since I had changed my major a couple months back).

But now, I have to focus on getting a 'career' entry job which will take me some time. Finding a job is a job in itself... -__-
I'll probably have to focus on financial aid too so that kind of sucks. I like to pay off my debts at the moment. I'm sure many people hate the feeling of something hanging over their head all the time.

All of this extra stuff I have to do is interlinked with the career in question that I changed to. I'm sure that it will be a good idea this time to actually get a job in the related field to get a more clear idea of the job itself. That was my mistake with what I had been doing for these past two years. Although I'm happy that I can at least get an associates degree for all the time I put into it.

I hear other students telling me that it's common for major changes in uni but I still feel shitty about the whole ordeal. I feel so fortunate to have a supporting family. I just wish I were smarter in the beginning. I'm not sure how it "could have been" if this or that happened before. I don't like to think about the past.. I just want to focus on the future. I think it's hard sometimes because my parents might bring up mistakes I've made before. They're probably trying to prevent me from making these mistakes again but bringing up shit from the past just makes me feel depressed and unmotivated. Sort of working against what it's meant to do...

Anyway, I'm just gonna continue to stick this mothafucka out and finish the semester. Although I'll try to job hunt in-between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2