Another great movie: Hp7 Pt1


This past Monday, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt1 with a friend and it was so awesome! The movie was filmed brilliantly. There's a lot of thrilling parts along with many buildups of tension, even if this isn't the most exciting half of the book. The director did a great job with it.

The acting was also very convincing and all the actors in my opinion did an amazing job in their roles. I was moved.

I didn't compare the movie to the book since I hadn't read it in a while. I chose not to read it beforehand. I think people should enjoy the movie for what it is and not expect it to be a complete visual of the book.

If you're thinking about seeing this movie, the extra money for going to an earlier screening is definitely worth it. I usually go to AMC theatres and it's $10.50 for the regular price until around 2-3 weeks later when people can start using coupons. I didn't wanna wait around and have some random idiot spoil the whole movie so I saw it earlier with a friend. I'm so happy that all the movies I've been seeing at full price so far have been nothing less of superb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2