It's spring again!

Hello, hello!

Today was okay.  I finally got through my three days with that one coworker...  If you've read previous posts, you've already seen all my complaining, discussion about that micromanaging, condescending, crazy person I work with 85% of the time.

Anyhow, I'm happy since the weather has been getting so much nicer.  The pretty pink flowers in our tree are finally in bloom.



There's nothing like taking a walk and then all of a sudden, see a beautiful pink blossomed tree.  I feel so special since our house is the only house with a pink blossom tree like this. x3  It almost looks like a real Sakura tree...

I've started to get into self-help books such as this one:


This is a book I found in our basement while we were cleaning out stuff for donation.  I decided to keep it and I'm glad I did.  It gives some really great advice and I feel like I'm on my way to becoming a wise, young sage.. lol

I might quote some stuff from this book, depending on how inspired I get from it.  My uncle actually gave us this book a long time ago.  After I finish reading it, I'll probably write a letter and thank him.  It's truly helped me a lot.

Today, after work, I went to the local corner store and bought some Bio Oil.  It's originally about $19.99 but I got it on sale for $14.99.  It's used to fade scars and improve the skin.


Summer is right around the corner and I'm already starting to wear my shorts and skirts.  I have some scarring on my legs from razor cuts so I'm gonna see how this baby performs. ;D  I may also use it on an acne scar I got from a recent, evil pimple. 

Lots of people rave about this product so we shall see how good it really is!  I'll take a picture of the scar on my leg and track it's progress.  This may be interesting.

My mom is such a lucky duck.  She flew Maui today and is gonna chillax and party with my grandma and aunty in paradise. ( "> ^ <";; )  I'm so jellies!

I told her to take pictures so if I get some nice scenic shots from her, I'll be sure to post them.  Who doesn't want to look at gorgeous island scenery?  

Nighty-night-!  おやすみなさい!:3

Comments

lovepirate said…
Aww yes, blooming trees are so beautiful. :) That's why I love spring. There's a cherry tree in the garden of my parent's house and I absolutely love seeing it bloom every year.

That books sounds interesting to me. I'm gonna try to lay my hands on a copy of it. :) At work we're currently a lot into business related motivation books. At first I thought they all were kinda guru-ish but actually I liked reading them. There's still so much to learn about life and I think they really give some good advices. x)

Let me know if that bio oil works and your mother is so lucky. xD
Joshua Hideki said…
Spring is my favourite time of the year! :)

www.ColorfulExistence.com
MiNapi said…
@lovepirate, Yes and the fragrance in the air! It's so nice! ^^

Yeah, the book is pretty good. It seems a little redundant at times but I still enjoy reading it a chapter at a time.

I'll definitely make a post about it if I get some good results. Hopefully it works well. xD

I know, I hope I can go back to Hawaii soon!
MiNapi said…
@Joshua Hideki, Mine too! Although it might be at a tie with autumn. ^.^
Dewi ♥ said…
Nice photos! ^^ those trees are so beautiful. I love them.

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2