Stupid, annoying, asshole people

NOTE: I will be swearing a lot in this post so if you're offended by that kind of thing, don't read this. In any post that is labed 'rants,' there may or may not be cussing/swearing in it. You have been warned.

I don't like to write about stupid shit that's going on in my life on my blog but sometimes, it is bothering me so much that I just HAVE to write about it somewhere.

This past Thanksgiving week, I basically had to bust my ass off cooking, cleaning, and repeating that process from Monday through Thursday. To clear things up, there is the question, "Why was I the only one who had to cook?" Well, me being me, I am a pretty kind hearted person. My mom is busy with her clinicals for school and my brother is just a lazy bastard so I can't say much more there. My father and sister were out of state so it's not like they could have done anything. I stepped up to the plate the week before when my mom said that she wasn't going to cook anything for Thanksgiving and took the responsibility of cooking the entire Thanksgiving dinner for the family (excluding the chicken katsu that my brother agreed to make when I mentioned it to him).

I think I did alright on Monday. Actually, Monday was quite a nice day. Everything went as planned, shopping for the ingredients, spending some leisure time shopping for my own things like clothes, and then coming back home, giving the doggie her attention for the day, and then starting on the cooking. I made about a few dishes that day. I was going to space out the cooking so I wouldnt' be too overworked.

The next couple days were a bit more tough. I think I had been doing most of the cleaning/cooking thing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then on Thursday, I wanted extra money so I worked that morning and then came home to make the Turkey.

This day is when the hell started, I'm pretty tired out because who knew that cooking only a few dishes would take so much time out of two days? So when I'm coming home from work, I have my December bus pass (I had gone and bought it ahead of time). It's about 5 days before this month ends and the bus driver is like, "aren't you supposed to have the gray bus pass?" I'm thinking, 'wtf?....... gray? The November bus pass is fucking green you idiot').

I said that I had the December bus pass and I had been told before that it was okay to have the next month's bus pass a few days or so ahead of time. He let me get on the bus without having to pay anything but then when I sit down, he starts to talk shit and bitch about it being 5 days and the cost of the bus is $8 and then multiply that but two and then multiply that by fucking 5 days. There was also this old bitch sitting in the front and she was talking shit with the bus driver too. It's not like I don't have a November bus pass. My brother actually had it the week before and just didn't return it to me. I had also gone on the bus before with a different driver and he was cool with the December bus pass.

I'm on the bus, thinking about how I'm gonna cook that turkey and prep it. I haven't actually cooked a turkey before. I get a call from my co-worker and I briefly tell her about my experience on the bus but I'm being nice and I talk no shit about anyone, even if they were talking shit about me and bitching about a stupid bus pass that's only 5 days early.

I can understand that they might have been all like, "oh my god, the wrong bus pass! The world is gonna end!!!" but yeah, I just brushed that off. Okay, so my brother didn't return my bus pass or maybe I should have gotten it from him. Whatever. I accepted their bitching just because I accepted that I was a bit at fault.

BUT THEN! We are getting off the bus, I'm thinking I'll just call it a truce and say thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to the bus driver for letting me get on with my bus pass, even if he was bitching about something so trivial (it's not even a week early but he and that stupid bitch were making it seem that way).
So when I'm walking off the bus, the old bitch who was sitting right in front of me, I swear she said something along these lines, "At least I had the right bus pass, hahahaha." I was thinking in my mind at that moment, "omfg, is she fucking kidding me? How can people still be going on about something so stupid. She could at least say that to my face, cowardly, ugly, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And it sounded like she was saying it to make herself seem better too. I didn't say anything at that point. I just gave a slight nod to the bus driver and got off.

I thought about it and maybe she's just jealous and sad with her life so if she has the chance, she would just put down other people to make herself feel better. That's how insecure she is. The bus driver was a bit of an asshole too. He seems nice and like a typical jokester but it's like he likes to cause conflict if there's an opening for it.

So that was my morning. I hate these types of people in the world that try to make your life miserable just because their life is probably miserable. They can all just go to hell. Bitches.

After that, my day was alright but then my mom was being kind of a bitch at the end of the day, talking about how I was the dishes in the toilet or something. I dunno, maybe one of her metaphors. I'm a clean freak. Why the fuck would I wash dishes in a frikin toilet? At that moment, my brother says, "You wash the dishes in the toilet? Are you an idiot?" After being unfairly judged like that, I laid down the line and said that I wasn't going to wash dishes anymore if everyone thinks that I was them in a toilet. WTF...
So now I'm just going to wash my own dishes. Everyone is on their fucking own. They can wash their own damn dishes. I keep to my word. So people better not piss me off or fuck with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2