The day before Christmas


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!! 

I've decided to stick around at home today and tomorrow.  It's just so crowded in stores during Christmas time and I like to avoid the traffic.  xP

I think it's okay to have a simple Christmas.  Today, I vacuumed my room and dusted out my bedsheets.  Doesn't it sound great to sleep in a dust free environment on Christmas eve? lol

At least someone seems happy about it... x3

During holidays or any day where a special dinner is in order, in our family, each of us contributes by cooking or buying at least one dish.  Mom made turkey and chicken.

(✪㉨✪)

 ヾ(*д*)ノ゛


GIVE ME MEEEEAT~!!!!

I made "Vermont Curry."

 "with a touch of apple and honey" 

 It was good but I didn't taste any apple or honey.  Guess you could say it had a hint of sweetness..

I bought Melona bars too.  These things are expensive! 5 dollars for a box of 6!
image

Almost forgot, my bro bought a spinach pizza.  It had an interesting taste; a combination of spinach puffs and pizza.


Tonight, I'll probably snuggle with Scruffy and watch some Christmas television.  image

Merry Christmas guys and happy holidays! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2