She's eating again! ^^

I've been very happy for these past few days and am so thankful because my dog is finally eating again!  I felt like I had a large weight lifted from me because she's finally starting to recover.  It's one of the worst feelings to see a dog refusing to eat for so long.

Recently we've been feeding her this low fat dog food the vet prescribed us.  She's okay with it but I can tell she really wants the food we used to give her (a mixture of homemade chicken and rice w/veggies).  I'm also glad to see that she's finally starting to drink water on her own.  No more giving her water through a syringe.

She's starting to walk again which is great because she wasn't moving around much for a good 4 days.  On the 5th day, she started accepting food and sitting up.  We were all so relieved.

The weather has let up after a long cold front and my dog is enjoying the warm sunshine.  Dog's always enjoy the simple things in life. ^^

Anyway, thank you so much for listening to my worries if you've been reading.  Lady is doing much better now and I'm feeling so thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2