I want to go outside!!!!!!

I want to go outside sooo badly today!!!! But I can't. It's so sad. I'm working right now and on break time. -__-

It's always like this. Every time the weather is super nice, I'm either stuck at work indoors or having to work on some project for my classes.

Grrrrr... So unfair.. And when it gets to later summer, the weather will be too hot. Right now, it's Spring so the temperature is perfect for just sitting out in the sun enjoying the atmosphere.

It's really very therapeutic. I recommend people sit out in the sun to relieve stress. Wear sunscreen though. Don't wanna get premature wrinklies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown