So glad I have this blogger...

I'd just like to state to myself and whoever reads that I'm so happy that I've discovered blogger. It's not necessarily that I want a ton of people to read it and have it become this huge popular thing. I just see it as an 'internet diary' where I can sort out my thoughts and let out my frustrations (if I have any).

But it's kind of sad in a way because it's making me lazy to hand write things. Typing is just so much easier for me because it's quick and fast with just a tap of my fingers.

Hand writing is dying out. How sad..
That reminds me, I'll have to practice my script.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown