Random update (note: pictures are from a couple months ago)

Babykins enjoying the sun after the unexpected frost. Sooo cuuuute! >.<
Isn't this just cozy? lol
I'll probably do a compare picture with this one. Now it's all green and sunny so wouldn't it be cool if there was this same picture except a summer scene? x3
Frosty tulips~. Sad thing is that out of the 10 tulips, only these two bloomed... T.T
Pink really is a strong color after all.

May 14th, 2009:
--I find it so hard to organize my thoughts these days. It's very frustrating at times. I'll bet it's because I'm having this internal debate on whether I should attempt enrolling into one of two colleges. I finally got the transfer class guide for one but also the other. I'm telling myself that I'll try going for whichever one is cheaper.
One of the colleges also wants me to add in 12 or so computer designs with all layers intact for them to look over to see what I can do on computer design programs (i.e. photoshop, photoshop illustrator, etc). That kind of sucks in a sense. Especially since I finished my photoshop class recently but I wasn't confident at the time to make anything special. All the files I have are simply touched up pics.
At least I found something though. I'll be finding out the tuition costs soon..

I'm still going to take summer courses this year. I've paid for them and everything so they're set. I'm actually looking forward to it. Drawing II. and U.S. History. yaaaaaaaaaaay. lol

Today while driving to the school campus to pick up transfer class info, I happened to bring up the topic of a road trip and that sparked my dad to come up with the idea to take a drive over the mountains to a small town in the northwest of our state. And we may hit a hot spring on the way. I'll be sure to take pictures of the scenery since I've heard that it's very nice. ^^
We will be heading out next week Tuesday.

Right now, I'm working on some pen/ink, watercolor, and marker artwork that I'd like to finish this summer. I'm one of the worst procrastinators so in reality, it isn't likely that I'll finish them. >_>;

I finally got my hands on some copic markers~! I'm so happy! x)
I think I'll call it an early birthday present from my mom because she bought me two. They're rather expensive too. Around $6.50 for one marker!!!.. But luckily, they were 30% off. I got the skin tone markers and they work SO well! Maybe I'll get more, if I can prove to myself that I can color effectively with the hand-me-down Tombo markers I have.

Yesterday I bought watercolor so I'm gonna try that out. My favorite type of media is probably watercolor and/or pen and ink. I've also found that I'm starting to really hate color pencil coloring. >:(
I had to do a couple of color pencil art pieces for school and I was getting so sick of them. It's like you work so hard to make something look nice with color pencil and in the end, you're never really satisfied with the outcome.

Enough of my art rambling for today. I'm going to finish up the drawing so I can paint or ink it in...... I'm actually a bit afraid of inking this particular picture in because I drew it so well.
That reminds me, I'll have to fix my copy machine to give me a piece of mind when making coloring decisions. ^_^;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown