The Dark Knight Rises :DDDDDD


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOOMFG!!!  This movie was seriously the freaking BEST of the summer!  I don't think anything's gonna top this one.

The theater was pretty crowded seeing that it was only a few weeks after the mass shooting incident (my condolences and prayers go to those victims).  I felt bad for those people while sitting in that dim theater before the movie.  I thought about how horrified they must have felt when the realized that there was a real shooter trying to kill everyone there......  I probably can't even imagine.  They only wanted to watch a good movie!  I find it really sad that there are people in this world who feel like they have the right to take the lives of others, especially innocents.  That man who killed those people, he's not only a murderer, he's a thief.  He didn't just kill them, he also took them away from family/friends who loved them. 

Well, the movie was nothing short of amazing, as expected of Christopher Nolan.  It was spectacular actually.  I went into that movie expecting all kinds of senseless violent scenes with guns galore.  But it actually didn't appear that way to me.  All the action and fighting scenes seemed to have purpose and there was a good amount of hand to hand combat which was cool as I wasn't exactly in the mood to just watch people shooting each other up.

I found it really funny that a lot of the cast from Inception was shifted over into the Batman movie.  I swear I saw like, 4 of them.  I was half expecting to see Leo Dicaprio pop out somewhere.  lol

"Wait a minute..."

  "How can half the cast of Inception be in the movie except me?!"

Sorry Leo...

This film was great because it showed some serious character development from Bruce Wayne.  He seemed so vulnerable and human.  He learned that he had to have fear to become stronger.  I see this theme reoccur in lots of shows.  It's that whole, "Once one accepts their fear, they become a stronger person" type of theme.


I think they look good together, don't you? 

Anne Hathaway did a great job with her catwoman role.  She was baaaaaaaaaaad.  x3  And kicked some serious ass.  I commend her on getting away from her cute princessey roles and evolving into this badass heroine.

Another thing I liked about this movie where the sweet rides.

Especially THIS one~! <3

I'm sure a lot of others noticed this awesome motorbike!  I've gotta get me one of these. xD

Of course I CAN'T forget the sexy and talented Joseph Gordon-Levitt-!!!!!!!!!!! (*__*)

"If anyone's gonna kneel down by a deserted sidewalk looking to the side with a concerned expression while also creating a serious, innocently boyish, sexylicious, AND sophisticated aura..... it's gonna be me sweet cheeks."

"Oh and btw, I''ll probably have my own movie coming up."


"Orly?"

Yeah that's right, spoiler alert but the end of the movie hints that JGL is gonna have a big role in possible sequels as Robin.  I couldn't have picked a better actor for that role.

 
My reaction?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my body is ready Pictures, Images and Photos


JK........... but seriously.
.

.

.

I also saw these two Batman Dark Knight Rises parodies, probably the funniest I've seen so far. xP




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

I dyed my hurr!: Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color, Milk Tea Brown