My top 5 favorite anime characters

1. Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)


Kyoko is possibly the ultimate shoujo character.  She has the whole package: hardworking, funny, intelligent, talented, cunning, kind, humble, strong-willed... the list goes on.  I like her because she inspires me to push myself to become better.  xP  

2. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)


Tohru is kind, empathetic, and hardworking and I really love her for these traits.  Instead of getting mad at people, she tries to understand their reasoning for doing certain things and shows kindness instead of hate.  I think that's something to really admire in a person because they are so uncommon.


3. Ginko (Mushi-Shi)


Ginko is cool just because he is.  He never seems to overreact or get mad about anything and usually has on his signature poker face.  I like how Ginko seems aloof but still sincerely cares about the people he encounters.  He also goes by a truly amazing quote, "Don't let yourself be blinded by fear or anger."  This makes Ginko the type of person who tries to understand the situation giving him a high level of empathy.


4. Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle)


I like Sophie because instead of sitting around and sulking about her problems, she goes out and does something about it.  She's also really kind and caring towards others and considerate of their feelings even though she may not like them.


5. Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)


Tamaki holds a special place in my heart because he's so funny!  I was debating on whether I like him or Vash better because they have really similar personalities.  Tamaki may act flamboyant and silly but he's a really smart guy who observes people and can understand their intentions.  He's also selfless because he can't even realize his own feelings yet he has a deep understanding of others and tries his best to help them.  Tamaki is such a sweet guy, deserving of his 'princely' title.  ( "^ __ ^" )
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2