Idiot driver blaring their high beam lights

WARNING: This is a rant and has a lot of bad language.  Read at your own discretion.

I'm sorry but I just had to put up this rant.  It's still been annoying the hell out of me every time I think about it.

I think I mentioned before but one of the things I hate most in this world is light glaring in my face.  It doesn't matter if it's sunlight, flashlights, car lights............  you get the picture.

Back to my story.

I had a short shift at work last night so I ended up coming home fairly late, around 9:30pm.  I was unfortunate enough to have the worst timing ever because as I was getting towards my house to park in the driveway, there was this car in front of the house facing me with super bright lights.  At first I thought, "what an asshole, why are they just parked there?"  But then as I got closer, I found that it was not a stranger, but worse.  It was my sister's friend who was blaring her f*cking car's high beams right IN MY FACE.  I was trying to pass her car and while doing that, she continued to blare her high beams and didn't even have the decency to briefly shut them off so I could see.

I might be able to understand a person with high beams on while on the highway but this was in a residential area!!!
What a f*cking brainless bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, seriously, what kind of mo-fo idiot does that?  Even the most dumbass drivers understand that high beams are used for the ummm, highways?

And if you've ever had high beams up close and personal in your face, I describe it as being so bright, that you honest-to-God cannot see ANYTHING.  It's like everything in front of you is whited out, even if you're looking away from the light source.  This IS a driving hazard is it not?

That empty-headed bitch was lucky I didn't decide to crash into her sorry ass.  I would have loved to give her a little fender-bender and 'accidentally' turn right into her car, just so she might fix that loose screw in her head and abstain from her idiocy.

So after I told my sister about it, instead of apologizing on her friend's behalf like a decent person would, she only gave me a confirmation that her friend really was using her high beam car lights because her actual car lights were broken. WTF?!??!!!  How irresponsible is that?  So she's using her high beams as her car lights at night just because it's convenient for HER and risking other drivers' lives in the process?  That's seriously messed up........ and people think I have issues.

I've been debating whether I should take out my anger on my sister or not for her friend's idiotic and inconsiderate behavior.  I'm starting to think that maybe I will because like her 'friend', she apparently has no decency that an average human being should have.  So as a responsible person, I should return the favor to teach her a lesson.

Again, sorry for the intense, ultra pissy rant. It's just one of those days where I was extremely PO'd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2