Such a beautiful spring day !

Yesterday was a perfect day with perfect weather... (´-ω-`)

It was slightly breezy with overcast skies.  The temperature was in the high 60's.  I don't know about other people but I L-O-V-E overcast weather; It protects us from the sun's heat and creates awesome lighting for photography.  I also like how it just cools everything down and makes the foliage appear so much more lush.  I'm glad the plants got a break because it was so freaking hot for the past couple of days. ಠ_ಠ

After pathophys class, I went with my mom to this dog park that had a swimming pond.  Pretty cool~!

Scruffy wasn't really into the dog pond and he steered clear of the water.  I wasn't too bummed though since I'm sure that pond is infested with who knows what.  People say it's pretty clean as long as the water is flowing but I'm still wary. (¬_¬)
I was chatting with a few park-goers and they were telling me about how their dog had diarrhea for 3 weeks after swimming in that pond.

There was also a nice walk from the park to a historic street filled with cute little shops.  I felt like I was in another time.  All the houses there were really small and dainty, sort of what you would find in a 50's movie.

After walking back to the car, we drove to this yogurt place called Tutti Frutti.  Imho, the name is kind of gross for yogurt; it sounds like a taffi shop! xP


Despite the name, their yogurt was really amazing.  I heard it's soy-based yogurt so that earns some points from me.  I love my soy.

I tried many of the flavors and they were super yummy!  I tried melon (tastes exactly like a melona bar), original tart (delish), and green tea (exactly like green tea with a milder flavor).

It seemed like they could do no wrong with their flavors.  Nothing was too sweet or too bland.  They didn't even taste like they had soy in them!

After that, we finished off our food-run with some good-old fast food fries.  lol

It was a good day. ( ^ _ ^ )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2