Books [9-17-2009]


Here's my Twilight obsession at its best. @.@
This book was from a Marshalls that my mom and I were randomly at shopping for a new comforter. This is sooooo a collector's item but it's interesting. Maybe I'll put a picture of the inside one day.


As for the books, I don't think I have the 'collector's' fever there. lol
For the first one, we have the movie picture opposed to the iconic "apple" cover. I've re-read the first two so far.


Oh! There's the last one. xD I usually have at least one book on my bed. I'm currently re-reading Eclipse.


I'm trying to re-read the last HP book but I guess I'm too caught up with Twilight. xP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2