So pissed today [1-2-2010]

Don't you hate it when little things tick you off? That's what happened to me today. I was all ready last night to wake up early and prepare breakfast and go to work. But, as the universe works, not everything turns out the way you want it to. I woke up late, granted, I didn't have time to pack any lunch and I had to drive the long way to the bus stop, wasting gas. Then, I get on the bus and head to work. I guess it was okay from there. At least I didn't forget the cake I was going to give my co-worker.
Before I go to work, I want to buy lunch so at least I have something to eat. So far, I've only eaten one korokke that someone made. Of course, today is one of the days that Elias decides to call me and ask me to come in earlier. I can't exactly refuse since I'm such a pushover and I know he must be dying of boredom. I go straight to work without buying any lunch. T^T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2