Lioele Water Drop BB Cream


I was initially planning on buying the Missha Watery BB Cream but since it was continuously out of stock, I decided to go with the Lioele brand.

I think that this BB cream is very pleasant in terms of smell, texture, and coverage. It feels very cool and hydrating on the skin and even though it's a light formula, it does a nice job of evening out my skin tone.

The only thing that slightly irked me is that on the picture below, the product states that its name "Water Drop" comes from the water droplets that apparently form while applying. Well, I don't know if I got a dud or not but I never got to witness this phenomena with my BB cream. :/


Aside from this, the Lioele Water Drop BB Cream does a nice job with evening out skin tone while staying light and hydrating. It's nice for the summer when you don't want to wear thick makeup.

Like all other BB creams, this one helps to heal blemishes as well as provide good coverage.

If you have medium to darker colored blemishes and want a BB cream to cover those, I don't recommend this one because it didn't cover up any darker blemishes I had.

This formula is very light and breathable for my skin and I don't even feel like I'm wearing any foundation when I use this.

I usually squeeze a little less than a dime sized amount, apply it to my face, and brush on some translucent powder. It's been working out really great for me as the weather is getting hotter and more humid. If I have blemishes, I simply add some concealer. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2