T.M. Revolution: Such powerful vocals!


I think the first time I ever heard T.M. Revolution was when he sang "Heart of Sword" for the Rurouni Kenshin series. I recall getting really addicted to that song. So recently, I had the pleasure of hearing T.M. Revolution make a comeback in the anime series once again when I heard the anime Soul Eater's 1st opening song, "Resonance."
OMG, it sounded so amazing, my ears were very happy that day! I think that the opening song of an anime is also vitally important because one of the reasons why I stuck to watching Soul Eater is because it had such an amazing opening song (I thought to myself, this song is great, the anime must be too! lol) and that they used the freakin' legend, T.M. Revolution!!! Can't get any better than that!

T.M. Revolution, aka Nishikawa Takanori is a Jpop/Jrock singer and actor in Japan who is immensely popular because of his song work on so many popular anime and his futuristic, updated, and fashionable image. I believe that his main song genre is technopop and Jrock, both in which he alternates between. His vocals are very versitile as he also sings ballads.

T.M. is also part of a band called Abingdon Boys School where he provides the main vocals.

I love his music because all his songs have a distinct powerful energy that I don't see in many other Japanese artists. His voice has great strength and heart and I can always feel beautiful emotion when he sings. I'm also a fan of his 'voice rolling'? I'm not sure what the technical term is but I think T.M. Revolution is THE master of it. ^^

Here's a few of his songs that I fell in love with.

Soul Eater 1st opening, "Resonance" by T.M. Revolution

"Howling" by Abingdon Boys School

If you haven't listened to him yet, you should because he's an amazing technopop/Jrock artist and his music is fun, powerful, and most of all, full of energy! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2