FFVII Crisis Core: Cool game

This game is so much fun! I can never get enough of Final Fantasy.

My brother's awesomeness really shined through this time because he lent me his PSP! :DDDD

So nowz I can play all the games I never got to, and of my first victims are FINAL FANTASY VII CRISIS CORE!!! And yess, lots of Final Fantasy bishie power ensues~!

I only really like Zach tho. Zach Fair is Love. He's so cute and cool at the same time. I get tired of the emo Final Fantasy guys. Maybe that's why I like Tidus, Sora, and Ventus so much. They're all so happy. ( ^ _ ^ )

I don't think I'm halfway through this one yet so I still get to enjoy the suspense of the game. When I first started playing and saw the battle system, I thought I would be BORED out of my mind but it eventually sucked me in and now I'm addicted-! (o.O) The battle system's a lot like Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (maybe I'll elaborate more in another post, too lazy right now).

Really fun game, great story, I already read spoilers but the game is so good that I still wanna find out how the story goes. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2