Spring 2011

It was so fresh and relaxing that day. The light, delicate fragrance of flowers filled the air and it was overcast and cool.

Kirei desu ne...


Tulips I planted a couple years back. They're doing so well now, I think they even multiplied~ :D My manager who's daughter sold these to me said that in the fall, I should dig up the bulbs and distribute them more evenly throughout the yard.


Their shape and color changes in direct sunlight.

I always look for these flowers on the main street. They look like cute pink puffballs of goodness. lol



It was a very beautiful and fragrant spring this year with cool, breezy weather. (^^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2