Last visits to Washington...?

We stopped at this crepe stand in a mall near Seatac Airport. The display is so pretty and appealing. They have tuna and egg salad crepes but I'm not that adventurous.


Their crepes were good but they can't compare to the ones in Harajuku Japan. I think they just give too much because I get so full from these crepes.. I can't even eat a whole one unless I'm really hungry maybe.

One of the piers at Mukilteo Harbor. It was very low tide that day.

The water looks pretty clear here until it hits the deep point. I still get creeped out at what could be lurking in the murky waters of the Puget Sound.

Familiar scenery...


Good food from Bento Time. :)
There's something about bento that makes them so appealing. Perhaps all the choices?

Did lots of shopping at Uwaji's. I always get like this when I'm thinking I'll probably never come back. (-v-);;

This was all from early May, 2011 but me being me, I procrastinated this long and have all these backed up pictures. Just thought I'd share this one because it will always be a nice memory of having a sort of second home in Washington while my dad was working there. But it's also nice that he and my sis are back at home here safe and sound. Dad was getting really unhealthy and overweight in Washington. Like much of the West coast, they do have a wider selection of restaurants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2