I might be needing to replace my hard drive...

For the past couple of days, my computer has been making this strange. motor-like sound that's sometimes accompanied by a scratchy noise.

I tried to clean out my desktop and got a lot of dust out, but it seems like that wasn't the cause of the noise.

I dunno, I'll probably look up the issue soon.  I figured out how to open my desktop so hopefully I can pinpoint where the noise is coming from.

Perhaps it's not anything too serious as I'm still able to use my computer right now. :/

I can't let my computer die!  I need the internet!!! ( > ^ < );;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lightning look so different in FFXIII Lightning Returns? [SPOILERS-!]

Anime Food!: Brock's Cream Stew

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2